Cookies, I legit just baked the BEST fish ever! Seriously!! Not bragging, but it is amazing!! The good people at Tasty Touch Seasoning sent me some of their seasonings to review. And, listen, I would NEVER lie to my Cookies. This seasoning is delicious! It’s the only spices I used on this fish. It has all the flavor you need!
These fish packs are super easy and quick to make. I used Catfish and peppers. But, it works with in fish and veggie combo. And it’s perfect for meal prepping!
If you’d like to try Tasty Touch Seasoning here’s where to order: http://tastytouchseasoning.bigcartel.com/
- 2 catfish filets
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 sweet onion (sliced)
- 2 T lemon juice
- 2 T melted butter or olive oil
- 1 T Tasty Touch Seasoning
- 2 sprigs of fresh dill
- Lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees
- Add veggies to a small sheet of foil or parchment
- Lay one fish filet on top
- Mix spices and butter
- Brush mixture on fish
- Pour 1 T of lemon juice per filet
- Top with lemon slices and 1 sprig of dill
- Fold and seal foil securely
- Repeat with the other piece of fish
- Place packs on baking sheet and bake for 25 mins*
- If using fish other than catfish, bake for 15 mins or until fish flakes.