Hey Cookies! Today, I had to bake a cake for someone. You already know my mood is wack! Because……COOP HATES BAKING!! But, I do it. I shared some clips on social media and you guys demanded this recipe. Of course, I give ya what ya want!
I had to be extra and pour a Praline coating on top. GOOD GOD!!!!! Sin. It’s just sinful! Make this!!!
- 3 cups cake flour
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 sticks salted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 T pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Make sure your butter and cream cheese are softened. Leave them out at room temp for a few hours
- In a bowl, use your mixer to blend the butter and sugar well; 5-7 mins
- Now add the cream cheese and blend well
- Now, add in two eggs and one cup of flour at a time until all is incorporated. Mix well in between.
- Add in vanilla and mix one last time
- Batter should be light and fluffy
- Pour into greased bundt pan
- Bake for 1 hour and 30 mins
- Use my praline recipe and pour it on top of this cake if you're bout that life!